- Sharing the love with one of Canada’s funniest comedians, Carla Collins.
www.carlacollins.com | Twitter: @
- Showing you romantic Valentine’s gift hacks for that special someone!
- Ron MacLean stops by before heading off to Kenora for Scotiabank Hockey Day in Canada.
www.sportsnet.ca | Twitter: @
- Relationship experts give advice on dating and finding your true match this 2017!
- Bringing Mexico to Toronto to surprise Kevin!
- Cupid Winston will be surprising people with flowers at Pearson International Airport!
Toronto Pearson International Airport
6301 Silver Dart Dr, Mississauga
- Hands On Exotics returns to show us some of the world’s wildest animals!
- Dynamic design duo, Colin and Justin tell us how you can modernize your home without breaking the bank.
www.gtahomeandrenoshow.com | Twitter: @
- Frankie Flowers gives us the idea of gifting succulents for someone this Valentine’s Day.
www.frankieflowers.com | Twitter: @
- Shauna Hunt shares with us what to expect from the special series happening this week on CityNews exploring modern love.
- Chef Devan Rajkumar shares the cooking techniques he learned after travelling the globe!
www.chefdev.ca | Twitter: @
- We sit down with Karl Wolf to talk about his new single and see him perform it as well!
www.karlwolf.com | Twitter: @
- Five seniors join us to teach us a thing or two about love and how to make it last.
- Stella Acquisto surprises a contest winner with a makeover from Dina’s Glam Team!
Outfit from Yorkdale:
– Ted Baker Shirt
– Tristan Skirt
– Banana Republic Shoes
- Inuk, the American Eskimo Dog stops by the studio before his appearance at the Westminster Dog Show this February.
- Personal Finance Expert, Bruce Sellery is here with us to talk about retirement planning.
- Celebrating Black History Month with NABFEME Speakers, Makini Smith and Jelani ‘J Wyze’ Nias.
- Country Artist, JJ Shiplett gives us a preview of his debut album and performs live for us!
www.jjshiplettmusic.com | Twitter: @
- Learning more about ‘Toonies for Tummies’ to ensure Ontario kids start their day the right way.
www.groceryfoundation.com | Twitter: @
- Toronto trainer, Coach J has the ultimate workout to get tight and toned!
www.coachj.ca | Twitter: @
- Comedian, Darrin Rose, joins us in studio before heading out on tour.
www.darrinrose.com | Twitter: @
- Frankie Flowers helps us get through this cold and icy day with cold weather hacks!
www.frankieflowers.com | Twitter: @
- Olympic Gold Medalists Natalie Spooner and Laura Fortino stop by to talk about Canadian Women’s Hockey League All Star Game this weekend!
- 6 new ways to get healthy with Registered Nutritionist, Lianne Phillipson.
Safer Internet Day: Secret codes parents need to know about
- PAL – Parents Are Listening
- P999 – Parent Alert
- SOS – Someone over shoulder
- PIR – Parent in room
- 99 — Parents Have Stopped Watching
- LMIRL — Let’s Meet In Real Life
- Chris De Burgh talks about his new album ‘A Better World’ and performs in studio!
www.cdeb.com | Twitter: @
- Nutritionist, Lyn-Genet Recitas, joins us to chat about her new book ‘The Metabolism Plan’.
www.lyngenet.com | Twitter: @
- Eater Extraordinaire, Pay Chen, returns with some great Canadian food items you must try!
www.paychen.com | Twitter: @
- Learning about the benefits of walking from chiropractor, Stacy Irvine.
- Rogers Grammys Music Vault contestants compete for a chance to win a trip to this year’s Grammys!
- Showing you ‘giftgowns’- a hospital gown made comfortable, stylish and functional.
www.giftgowns.com | Twitter: @
- Talking to our Parenting Panel to see who’s the boss in today’s family unit.
Twitter: @ | Facebook: @museamanda | Twitter: @