- Matty Matheson joins us to talk the experiences he’s had being Chef & Host of Vice’s ‘Dead Set on Life’.
- Personal Financial Expert, Bruce Sellery joins us today with 4 overlooked tax deductions and credits you don’t want to miss!
- The Canadian Arts and Fashion Awards are this Friday and President Vicky Milner sits down with us to take a look at some of the nominees.
www.cafawards.ca | Twitter: @cafawards
- Brock Groombridge joins us to talk about his mission of visiting 100 countries before 30.
- Robin Sather tells us about his career as Canada’s only LEGO Certified Professional Builder and how kids can get creative with LEGO.
- Flight Time Lang and Scooter Christensen from the Harlem Globe Trotters stop by!
www.harlemglobetrotters.com/canada | Twitter: @Globies
- Sportsnet’s Baseball Editor, Ben Nicholson-Smith talks with us about the Blue Jays’ starting rotation, most important players, and more!
- Aaron Bertelsen, Author of The Great Dixter Cookbook chats with us on farm-to-table cooking!
www.dixtervegetablegarden.wordpress.com | www.torontobotanicalgarden.ca/learn/adult/tbg-lectures1
- We check in at The Earl Of Whitchurch Pub as they break the Guinness World Record for ‘World’s Longest Concert’!
- Chatting with Hugh Burril from Sportsnet 590 The FAN all about the Blue Jays!
- How the OPP plans to crack down on ‘Road Rallies’.
- Shedding light on the myths and misconceptions of Autism.
www.hollandbloorview.ca | Twitter: @HBKidsHospital
- The Canadian National Institute for the Blind kicks off their Centennial Campaign at Nathan Phillips Square.
www.cnib.ca | Twitter: @CNIB_Ontario
- The Do’s and Don’ts of renting a cottage.
www.cottagelife.com | Twitter: @cottagelife
- Breaking down the benefits of chocolate.
www.jesselanewellness.com | Twitter: @JesseLWellness
- We talk with Margot Somerville about the retired Crayola colour and what the new colour may be.
www.crayola.com | Twitter: @Crayola
- Dr. Mark Greenwald tells us everything you need to know about EpiPens.
- Winston Sih brings us tips to better manage your smartphone storage.
- Magali Simard joins us to talk about TIFF kicking off its 14th annual Human Rights Watch Film Festival.
www.tiff.net/human-rights-watch | Twitter: @hrwfilmfestival #HRWFF
- The Condo Chicks tell us everything you need to know before getting into the condo market.
www.condochicks.com | Twitter: @CondoChicks
- The original pink Power Ranger Amy Jo Johnson stops by to talk about being in front of the camera and behind as well!
www.vaughanfilmfestival.com | Twitter: @_amyjojohnson
- Reconnecting citizens with their stolen items with ‘Project High Class’ at Division 22.
- Ontario Apple Growers is here to show their new e-cookbook featuring amazing recipes for free!
- Previewing the newest and latest products that you will find at The Baby Show!
- Connecting creators and buyers of handmade excellence with the ‘One of a Kind Show’.
www.oneofakindshow.com | Twitter: @ooak_toronto
- Tom McGrath stops by to talk about directing ‘The Boss Baby’.
- Stella Aquisto talks on how light therapy can be used for Alzheimer’s.
Twitter: @stellaacquisto | http://vielight.com/clinicalstudies/
- We get a sneak peek of Tracy Moore’s spring fashion line designed by Freda’s.