- Connecting creators and buyers of handmade excellence with the ‘One of a Kind Show’.
www.oneofakindshow.com | Twitter: @ooak_toronto
- Tom McGrath stops by to talk about directing ‘The Boss Baby’.
- Stella Aquisto talks on how light therapy can be used for Alzheimer’s.
Twitter: @stellaacquisto | http://vielight.com/clinicalstudies/
- We get a sneak peek of Tracy Moore’s spring fashion line designed by Freda’s.
- Elle Fitness is here to promote staying fit and feeling good at their women’s only facility!
www.ellefitnessandsocial.com | Twitter: @ellefitnessto
- Kelly Keehn gives us tips for curbing your spending!
- Welcoming Greg Baxtrom, Chef and Owner of the hottest farm-to-table restaurant in Brooklyn!
www.olmstednyc.com | Twitter: @GregBaxtrom
- Talking with Actor Pat Thornton and Director Andy King about the controversial film, ‘Filth City’ coming to theatres March 25th and April 3rd.
www.filthcity.net | Twitter: @filthcity
- Heather Stafford joins us to talk about making maple syrup and The Sugarbush Maple Syrup Festival!
- We remember former Mayor Rob Ford with his brother, Doug Ford.
- Learning ways to increase physical activity on a daily basis to reduce your risk of cancer.
www.mycanceriq.ca | Twitter: @CancerCare_ON
- Showing you the products of the year with Ally Dean from Chatelaine.
- Celebrating Persian New Year with Ghazaleh Rabiei from Aga Khan Museum.
www.agakhanmuseum.org | Twitter: @
- Rising Country Star Drake White stops by to chat and perform his new single!
www.drakewhite.com | Twitter: @
- Flare’s Localist-at-large, Gracie Carroll shows us some of the best homegrown goods!
www.flare.com | Twitter: @
- We talk with Jay Baruchel on directing, writing and starring in ‘Goon: Last of the Enforcers’.
Twitter: @ | Twitter: @
- Ray Park stops by before he heads to ComiCon!
www.comicontoronto.com | Twitter: @
- We take a look at Dublin’s St. Patrick’s Day Parade and learn more about the tradition!
www.ireland.com/en-ca | Twitter: @
- Hearing the stories of Madison and Taylor, two children diagnosed with a rare form of cerebral palsy.
www.madimoves.com | Facebook: Taylor’s Journey to Walk
- Chatting about Toronto Street Signs that are up for auction!
www.platinumliquidations.com | Twitter: @
- Andrea Donsky with the latest healthy food trends for 2017!
www.naturallysavvy.com | Twitter: @ | Twitter: @
- Author Erika Kotite teaches women how they can make a space of their own, ‘She Sheds’!
- Stars of AsapSCIENCE YouTube channel talk with us on how you can Doodle 4 Google!
www.doodles.google.ca/d4g | Twitter: @ | Twitter: @
- How to incorporate almond drinks into your diet to optimize your nutrition intake!
www.almondbreeze.ca | Twitter: @
- Jojo The Bachelorette stops by to talk about all things bachelor!