- The Band Perry drops by to talk about their new sound, new look and new album!
www.thebandperry.com | Twitter: @
- Getting ready to celebrate St.Patrick’s Day with a little song, dance and food!
www.ceilicottage.com | Instagram: @ShuckerPaddy
- Chatting with Sons of Anarchy star Kim Coates about his new role in the story of notorious Montreal crime boss, Vito Rizzuto.
www.about.rogers.com; www.canadacares.org | Twitter: @
- Brightening the days of young children in hospitals with the people behind The Love Box Project.
- Welcoming the Director of ‘Hello Destroyer’ Kevan Funk!
www.hellodestroyer.net | Twitter: @
- Writer, producer, director and actor, Paul Feig stops by to talk about his past films and his appearance at The Toronto Sketch Comedy Festival!
www.torontosketchfest.com | Twitter: @
- Yorkdale helps you find the perfect dress, shoes and accessories for prom!
www.yorkdale.com | Twitter: @
- Gerry Dee stops by to chat with us before going on tour!
- Kaitlynn Furse from CAA talks on how to get to your March Break destination safely!
www.caa.ca | Twitter: @
- George Iny, Director of The Automobile Protection Association tells us how you can find out if your car is on the recall list!
- Pay Chen on location at The National Home Show!
100 Princes’ Boulevard, Toronto
www.nationalhomeshow.com | Twitter: @
- Senior Investment Advisor, Allan Small tells us what to expect from the stock market this year.
www.allansmall.com | Twitter: @
- Actors Dax Shepard and Michael Pena chat with us about their new film ‘CHIPS’!
www.chipsthemovie.com | Twitter: @
- Australian singer/songwriter, Starley stops by to perform her hit single ‘Call on Me’!
www.starleymusic.com | Twitter: @
- Holistic Nutritionist, Trionne Moore gives us tips on staying healthy while travelling!
www.thehealthyroad.com | Twitter: @
- Tammie Sutherland celebrates International Women’s Day with Trust15.
St. Andrew’s Catholic Elementary School
2533 Kipling Ave., Toronto
- Maximizing your living space to increase family quality time!
www.leons.ca | Twitter: @
- Showing you the best travel hacks to get ready for March Break!
- Dr. Vinita Dubey from Toronto Public Health tells us about the symptoms of mumps and how to avoid this virus.
- We chat with 3 of Toronto’s first Real Housewives and get a glimpse into their lavish lifestyles!
www.slice.ca | Twitter: @
- Holland Bloorview aims to create a world of possibilities through the new ‘Capes for Kids’ campaign.
www.foundation.hollandbloorview.ca | Twitter: @
- Jump-starting your garden indoors and how to be successful in Spring with Frankie Flowers!
www.frankieflowers.com | Twitter: @
- Chasing away the winter blues with all things food, fashion, beauty and home décor!
www.shoanajensen.com | Twitter: @
- Named one of Toronto’s top destinations for lifestyle and mindful eats, Calii Love!
www.caliilove.com | Twitter: @
- Shawn Mendes fan gets the chance to be up close and personal to his idol!
- We talk renting your bridesmaid dress with the CEO of Bridesmade!
www.bridesmade.ca | Facebook: @bridesmadecanada
- Sonia Jhas helps us get fit and stay on track with our fitness goals!
www.soniajhas.com | Twitter: @
- Adam Graves and Jesse Gamble tell us about the Toronto Rock teaming up with Graves’ charity, The Smilezone Foundation.
www.torontorock.com | Twitter: @ | Twitter: @ | Twitter: @
- We get a performance of “You and Me, But Mostly Me” from The Book of Mormon!
www.mirvish.com | Twitter: @
- Detecting your cancer risk with a new tool called ‘My Cancer IQ’ with Dr. Linda Rabeneck.
www.mycanceriq.ca | Twitter: @
- Helping you see if your teen is addicted to social media with Author Natasha Sharma.
- Joe Gagliese tells us the tips and tricks for making a video go viral!
- Melanie Ng plays ball with the Humber Hawks Women’s Volleyball Team!
205 Humber College Blvd, Toronto
- Making Korean Butter Cream with Julie Emm Cakes!